學校主頁
當前位置:電子圖書>>英語閱讀
☆詩歌欣賞☆面朝大海 春暖花開
來源:太阳成tyc9728     發布時間:2011-09-06    作者:admin     攝影:     校對:無    審核:暫無  

 美文:面朝大海春暖花開


從明天起,做一個幸福的人


From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;


喂馬,劈柴,周遊世界


Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.


從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜


From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,


我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開


I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.


從明天起,和每一個親人通信


From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,


告訴他們我的幸福


Telling them of my happiness,


那幸福的閃電告訴我的


What the lightening of blessedness has told me,


我将告訴每一個人


I will spread it to each of them.

 
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字


And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.


陌生人,我也為你祝福


Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.


願你有一個燦爛的前程


May you have a brilliant future!


願你有情人終成眷屬


May you lovers eventually become spouse!


願你在塵世獲得幸福


May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!


我也願面朝大海,春暖花開


I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

 

 注釋:

brilliant ['briljənt] adj. 燦爛的,閃耀的;傑出的;有才氣的

spouse [spaus]  配偶,和…結婚

 
下載本文pdf文件