學校主頁
當前位置:電子圖書>>英語口語
媽媽的唠叨話
來源:太阳成tyc9728     發布時間:2011-09-06    作者:admin     攝影:     校對:無    審核:暫無  

從小到大都聽着媽媽的唠叨,年少的我們經常都會不耐煩的把頭撇向一邊。現在,遠離家鄉,是不是總覺得少了那麼一個人不厭其煩地在你耳朵邊叮囑?讓我們一起來重溫那些熟悉的語言吧!

Money does not grow on trees.

錢又不是樹上長出來的。

Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.

别給我臉色看,不然我讓你一直都是那種臉色。

If I talked to my mother like you talk to me...

我要是像你跟我講話那樣跟我媽媽講話,她早就……

What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

别人幹什麼你就幹什麼啊?要是别人都去跳崖,你去不去?

You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!

你耳朵後面的土都可以用來種土豆了!

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

你要是學不會好好說話,那就别說話。

 


 

Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!

别把不知道哪來的東西放到嘴裡!

Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.

别吃這些對長身體不好的東西。

If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.

不吃這個你怎麼長得大?

I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")

我希望你以後的孩子就跟你一樣!(這句就是傳說中“媽媽的詛咒”)

Because I'm your mother that's why.

我是你媽,這就是為什麼!

If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me.

如果你從樹上掉下來摔斷了腿,别跟我這哭哭啼啼的!

"Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance of grounding.

别哭喪着臉,還有更糟的呢。(在關你禁閉之前的提醒)

Because I said so.

我說是怎樣就是怎樣。

Just wait till your father gets home.

等你爹回來再收拾你!

I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!

我能把你生下來,也能把你弄沒了!!

Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.

無聊?你怎麼可能覺得無聊?我跟你一樣大的時候從來不覺得無聊。