在快餐廳裡
要一個漢堡和一杯冰茶。
I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea.
我要兩個熱狗。
May I have two hot dogs, please?
Quetion: Anything else? (還要别的嗎?)
請加蕃茄醬和芥末。
With ketchup and mustard, please.
在這兒吃還是帶走?
Will that be for here or to go? =For here or to go?
您帶走嗎?
Will that be to go? =Take-out?
您是在這兒吃嗎?
Will you be eating here?
Answer: I'd like it to go, please.
帶走。
To go, please.
在這兒吃。
For here, please.
預訂餐館
這附近您能推薦家好吃的飯館嗎?
Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
我想吃意大利菜。
I'd like some Italian food.
您推薦哪家飯館?
Which restaurant do you recommend?
這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?
最近的墨西哥餐館在哪兒?
Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
這附近有沒有還在營業的飯館?
Are there any restaurants still open near here?
我需要預訂嗎?
Do I need a reservation?
您好,這是公園餐廳。我可以為您服務嗎?
Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?
我想訂餐。今天晚上6點,8個人的位子。
I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.
我們一共8個人。
We are a group of eight.
我想訂八個人的餐。
I'd like to reserve a table for eight.
Question: What time, sir? (什麼時間的?)
我們能不能要張離樂隊近一點兒的桌子?
Could we have a table close to the band?
對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。
I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight. =We are quite full tonight. =All the tables are booked tonight.
要等多長時間?
How long is the wait? =How long do we have to wait?=Is the wait long?
我們可以等。
We can wait.
可以預訂幾點的?
What time can we make a reservation?
一直營業到幾點?
How late are you open?
我怎麼才能到那兒?
How do I get there?
可以用信用卡嗎?
Do you accept credit cards? =Do you take credit cards?
一頓飯多少錢?
What is the price of a dinner course?
衣着上有什麼規定嗎?
What is your dress code?
Answer: We require a jacket and tie.
我必須得穿外衣打領帶嗎?
Should I wear a jacket and tie?
女性必須穿禮服嗎?
Should the ladies wear dresses?
請問您幾位?
How many in your group?
Question: We need a large table, please.
Answer: How many in your party? party不表示“聚會”,而表示“一行人,一群人”。
2個人。
Two.
對不起,我想取消訂餐。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
- 上一篇:必備商務英語口語(01)
- 下一篇:電影經典口語