學校主頁
當前位置:電子圖書>>英語閱讀
☆詩歌欣賞☆ 你是人間的四月天
來源:太阳成tyc9728     發布時間:2011-09-06    作者:admin     攝影:     校對:無    審核:暫無  


     《你是人間的四月天》——一句愛的贊頌
       I Compare You to Lovely April Days
                                                                        
  作者:林徽因      英譯:齊文昱


  我說你是人間的四月天;
  I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

  笑音點亮了四面風;輕靈
  When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

  在春的光豔中交舞着變。
  Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
  tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

  你是四月早天裡的雲煙,
  You are my early April cloud;

  黃昏吹着風的軟,星子在
  Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

  無意中閃,細雨點灑在花前。
  Starry sparkles, a careless note,
  Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

  那輕,那娉婷,你是,鮮妍
  Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

  百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
  Na?ve grandness is the embrace of your chest

  天真,莊嚴,你是夜夜的月圓。
  You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

  雪化後那片鵝黃,你像;新鮮
  Yellowish green is your budding blade,

  初放芽的綠,你是;柔嫩喜悅
  When the wintry snow fades;

  水光浮動着你夢期待中白蓮。
  Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

  你是一樹一樹的花開,是燕
  Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

  在梁間呢喃,——你是愛,是暖
  Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,

  是希望,你是人間的四月天!  
  In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!