學校主頁
當前位置:電子圖書>>英語口語
Gossip Girl 經典語錄
來源:太阳成tyc9728     發布時間:2011-09-06    作者:admin     攝影:     校對:無    審核:暫無  

Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。 
      Hey,上東區的貴族們,绯聞少女在此,我是你們唯一得到曼哈頓精英們醜聞的渠道。 至于我是誰,那是一個我永遠也不會說的秘密。你知道你是愛我的,XOXO,绯聞少女

There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
      在這世界上绯聞少女最喜歡的莫過于女人之間的戰争,而這個将是個十分經典的戰役。

Choose your side or run & hide.
      選擇你的陣營,或者幹脆躲起來吧。

We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
      我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。

Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
      Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

Fashion knows not of comfort.
      時尚永遠不會考慮舒适。

I guess there are firsts for everything. 
      我想任何事情都有第一次吧。

I’m sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
      很抱歉我吻了你,這麼做是因為我覺得他應該知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一點也不好玩(愉快)。

As you may’ve guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition, it’s human nature to be free.
      正如你們所知,上東區的貴族們,“阻止”在“表現”面前是無力的,人天性就向往自由。

It’s often said no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were lookin at the same big picture all along.
      常言道,不管事實如何,人們總是隻看到他們想看到的。有些人可能會退一步,然後發現他們一直都在原地。

 


If you’re ready to forgive me, then nothing can tear us apart, I promise.
What you said before, I love you too, always have, always will. 
      如果你已經準備原諒我了,那麼沒有任何東西可以将我們分離,我保證。 
      對于你之前說的(之前他說了I love you) ,我也愛你,一直是,永遠會。

Everything’s horrible. My whole life is falling apart. 
      一切都那麼糟糕,我的生活被毀了。

So rebuild it. You’re a Waldorf, remember?
      那就重新開始啊,你是Waldorf,記得嗎?

People don’t tell you who you are. You tell them. Stay and fight. I’ll fight with you.
      人們不記得你是誰,你就要告訴他們。留下來和我一起戰鬥。


One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.

    “一”也許是最孤單的數字,但是有時候隻有孤單的人才玩得起來。


With friends like this, who needs an army? 
      有這樣的朋友,誰還需要什麼軍隊呢。

They say love conquers all, but maybe love never meet Georgina Sparks.
      人們說“愛”所向無敵,也許“愛”從來沒有遇見過G。

The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and dad. Leave to Blair Warldof to know that bitches don’t just happen. They’re made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring.
      撒旦之子最怕什麼呢?當然是父母拉。 這也使得B明白賤人并非憑空産生,而是由更為邪惡的父母撫養長成的。